Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Making the big move

We're preparing to move to another house across town this week. With the way the real estate market has gone this is really the best option for us right now. It's actually a good thing since we found a larger house with more property and for less each month! Saturday is the big day when all the furniture gets moved so we're moving boxes over a little at a time until then.

Moving is never fun but it is nice to have a change once in a while. I enjoy new things and breaking out of the old mold occasionally. I'm really excited because this new house has more room for playing music and recording. The house I'm in only has a garage and it gets pretty cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Now I'll be inside all year round with complete climate control........ahhhhh creature comforts. I'll try to post some photos when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment