Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year, New Dreams?

This new year has me thinking alot about the coming months and what they might bring. I'm really confused about where to go with certain situations and it's creating a little stress in my life. It's also obvious that there's not much I can do to control most of what will happen so it would do me good to not think too much about it. I find that encouraging myself works for the most part and having people around me that are supportive definitely helps. Being uncertain has never been one of my best qualities.......maybe that's why it's being tested!

A few months ago I felt that some changes were coming, I just wasn't prepared for the ones that came. It just goes to show how life is never what you expect it to be and rarely what you planned for. That's why making the best of today seems the only logical thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment